Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Review: Iron's Prophecy (The Iron Fey #4.5) by Julie Kagawa

Meghan Chase is finally getting used to being the Iron Queen, ruler of the Iron Fey. Her life may be strange, but with former Winter prince Ash by her side at last, she wouldn’t have it any other way.

But when they travel to the Summer and Winter courts’ gathering for Elysium, the oracle from Meghan’s past returns with a dire prophecy: “What you carry will either unite the courts, or it will destroy them.” Now Meghan faces a devastating choice that may determine the future of all fey—and her and Ash’s unborn child…


Publication Date: September 1st 2012
Publisher: Harlequin TEEN
Source: Purchased


                                  
It is a kindle version. But if you want to have it in paperback then there is The Iron Legend (all three novellas are included) that is coming out on Aug 28, 2012.



Ok back to this novella, OMG I love it. It's kinda sad that it is just a short novella, I really want more of Ash and Meghan's moment.  Seriously, I just realized that this series had me hooked and the characters grew on me big time. Looking back I liked the series but not love it but now I am crazy in love with it. Also there is a spin off called "The Lost Prince", I was kinda hesitated at first if I should read it or not but after reading this novella I definitely read it. And lucky that I do not have to wait for long since the Lost Prince is coming out on Oct 23, 2012. Alright I gave this novella ★★★★★ stars.

Some of my favorite quotes

"We are only slaves to fate if we let it control us. There is always a choice."

"Nothing is certain. The future is constantly changing, and no one can predict what happens next. We have the power to change the destiny, because fate is not set in stone, and we are always free to make a choice."

No comments :

I LOVE to hear from you so don't be shy and speak your mind =)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...