I am currently NOT accepting requests.
|| Review Policy ||
What I love to read:
- Any genres in YA/New Adult. (however I am not really good with horror so I may stay away from it if the book is purely haunted. And I do not prefer to read a series out of sequence.)
What I have to turn down:
- Any religious book
- Adult Fiction
What you may expect from my review:
Keep in mind that the review is my own thoughts and feeling toward the books so it won’t always be strictly positive. However they will always be honest. I like to keep my review medium short (1-2 paragraphs) for 2 reasons:
1. I am not a pro reviewer so I am not going to go crazy doing critical analysis on every sentence.
2. I want to have more time to read.
I will post the review here on my blog. If there is anywhere else you’d like my review posted please let me know in advance.
Review Time Frame:
- If the book is an ARC, I will post my review on the day or the week of its official release date.
- If it is a finished copy then expect 2-3 months or let me know if you have certain deadlines/requirements so I can make a note of that.
Besides I love to do:
-book trailer reveal
▲Please do not contact me asking for reviews/blogtours/interviews etc that are not in the genres I listed. These emails will be ignored.
▲At the moment I'm not accepting self published review requests.
▲I accept e-books (epubs) as well as physical copies. Any work sent to me will not be shared, or sold. Please understand that I cannot accept every request I receive.
Please make sure to include the following in your review request:
1. Your name
2. Name of book
3. Book cover
5. Link to your website and/or Goodreads page.
6. Book release date
so don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested
FTC Disclaimer: All books that I review were bought by my own money or won in a giveaway/contest unless stated otherwise. If a review copy is issued, I will indicate it in my post. I do not accept/receive monetary compensation for my reviews.
Once again thank you for your time.