Friday, May 11, 2012

Review: The world of the hunger games by Kate Egan

Author Info: website
Release Date: March 23rd 2012
Publisher: Scholastic Inc.
Pages:   192 
Source: Purchased
Rating: ★★★★★
This is the definitive, full-color guide to Panem. Gorgeous photographs from the movie make this a rich visual dictionary for the incredible world that Suzanne Collins created and that has come to life on the big screen. It showcases the major players and participants in The Hunger Games, the life and home of Katniss Everdeen, and the perils of the Games themselves — injuries, fire, muttations, and all the rest. A glossary and new quotes from Suzanne Collins herself complete the package. Fans of both the Hunger Games novels and the stunning forthcoming film will treasure this book.

This is a guide book for the Hunger Game. I did not think I would buy this book but it was on clearance so I could not help it and bought the book. I read a few pages to see if this was a waste. The answer was no, it's totally worth it. I finished the book before I even knew. It's a quick read and it gave full detail of the Panem. To those who didn't read the hunger game yet but want to watch the movie I suggest to read this guide book first.  You may think this book will give you no more surprise when watching the movie because you know how the story goes. However I am sure you will have an amazing experience watching the movie because now you have a clear understand of the world of the hunger game and the people that live there.

No comments :

I LOVE to hear from you so don't be shy and speak your mind =)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...