Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My Top 13 books of 2013!!!



Hi guys!!! I've read so many great books this year and it's so hard to narrow down to just 10. And since it's 2013 I made it to 13 instead of 10 books. Anyway I chose these 13 books based on how they made me feel (I love to have a book hangover), how amazing and thoughtful the plot is and of course how good the romance is =). SO let's get started and oh one more thing the list below is in no particular order.
1
GR
2
GR
3

GR

4

GR
5
GR
6
GR
7
GR
8
GR
9
GR
10
GR
11
GR
12
GR
13

GR
I binge read this series and they are all amazing so I'm cheated a little here ;)

So those were my fav reads of 2013. What was your favorite book of 2013?











No comments :

I LOVE to hear from you so don't be shy and speak your mind =)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...