Monday, September 16, 2013

Review: Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

Publication Date:  February 5th 2013
Publisher: HarperCollins
Pages: 461
Series: Shatter Me #2
Source: Purchased
Rating:
 ★★★★★

GR
tick
tick
tick
tick
tick
it's almost
time for war.

Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.

She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.

Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible.

In this exhilarating sequel to Shatter Me, Juliette has to make life-changing decisions between what she wants and what she thinks is right. Decisions that might involve choosing between her heart—and Adam's life.

Unravel Me will reveal A LOT of things that you just can't believe but it makes a lot of sense if you think about it for a minute. So prepare your emotion because if you are not careful you may breakdown. I knew I did. Unravel Me is more intense than Shatter Me because the secrets are revealed. But as the same time I think I've laughed more than the first book because of Kenji. He is such a funny guy and whenever he is around, the air is just...breathable you know. The reason I said that is because there is one person that put me on the edge the whole time. It is Adam. Poor Juliette, she has to deal with this damsel in distress. 

Anyway this book really made me frustrated because I can't make up my mind about Warner or Adam... ugh it is seriously killing me. For half the book I wanted Jullitte to be with Adam because look at him, such a poor poor guy. But for the second half, oh I wanted her to be with Warner, please give him some love pretty please ... Yeah I can't believe myself either, I really dislike love triangle =X

Some quotes to tease you a little bit but I won't tell who said it ;)

♥ "Listen, I don't have a clue what you see in this guy but you should try to living with him. The man is moody as hell."

♥ "I will be waiting for you when you are ready. I'm not going anywhere. There won't be another person for me. You're the only one I've ever wanted and that's never."he says "that's never going to change."

♥ "But I really wish you wouldn't waste your affection on someone who has to beg for your love." He cocked his head at*** "How sad for you. This must be terribly embarrassing." He says. ---->This is the conversation between Adam and Warner ...can you guess who said that line and you cannot believe the shock on the receiver's face. Priceless ;)

♥ "I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private bed adn into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend...Yes I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world."

♥ "Please don't shoot me for this." and he kisses me.

So I guess you want to start reading Unravel Me right now right =) And I cannot wait for the third book Ignite Me because I know it will be epic =)


No comments :

I LOVE to hear from you so don't be shy and speak your mind =)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...