Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #5

        

Top Ten Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

                                     
              Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet
                            I'm just going to post the cover of the first book in the series/trilogy

10 

 Ruby Red Trilogy

Reason: I've heard alot of great thing about this book and I'm waiting for the last book that is coming out sometimes this year so I can read everything at once
9

                                                             The Mortal Instruments 

 Reason: same reason as above, I'm waiting for the series to end and read all at once because I've heard alot of people have trouble remembering or lose the connection of where/what things are when the new book is coming out.

8

                                                                The Infernal Devices  

 

Reason: same reason as above, I'm waiting for the series to end and read all at once. Lucky the last book is coming out this year

7

                                                             A Song of Ice and Fire 

Reason: This is a MONSTER read and I am just not ready to have that commitment. Besides I've heard the plot is kind of complicated( too many characters to keep track of)


6

                                                                      Gone Series

 

Reason: yeah I am waiting for all the book to be out and read all at once

5

                                                                   Chaos Walking

Reason: no excuse for this one because I am just lazy to start this great trilogy

4

                                                                         Black City 

 

Reason: waiting for the second book to read it and may read it sometime late this year because the last book is coming out next year 2014

3

                                                                Vampire Academy

 

Reason: I've heard so many great things but somehow the cover just turn me off for some reasons.

2

                                                     The Vicious Deep

 

Reason: How many book in the series I do not know? There are two books out already maybe I will pick up this one up soon

1
 

                                                               Fairytale Retellings

 

Reason: I am saving this one to read when my mood is down

No comments :

I LOVE to hear from you so don't be shy and speak your mind =)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...