Sunday, March 3, 2013

Book Buzz #1 Book Covers --> redesigned *-*

Ana and The French Kiss & Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins have a new cover 0-o and the cover for her last book in this companion Isla and Happily Ever After was revealed last week.

 

Did you guy have a chance to see it yet? Here is a quick recap if you've not

Old cover of Ana and The French Kiss

 

and here is the new one

 

Old cover of Lola and the Boy Next Door

 

and here is the new one

 

The cover of  Isla and Happily Ever After



I love the color of the covers, put them together will look absolutely beautiful. The background image is lovely too, it indicates the setting of the story. Yup I love it when the cover tells me a little bit about the book. The typography is simple but pretty compared to the old one except it is just too big. That's the one thing that bothers me most. The size of it is way too big and covers the entire book too. If I did not read Ana and The French Kiss I will probably just pass by and will not bother to stop and read the synopsis.

One more thing that made me dislike the new cover is that now my books won't match. I barely have enough money to buy new book not alone owning two copies  of the same one =X

So what do you think of the new cover and the redesigned covers? Will you pick it up in the bookstore just by looking at the cover?

No comments :

I LOVE to hear from you so don't be shy and speak your mind =)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...