Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday Lists

Top Ten Tuesday

As of today 4/3/2013 Top Ten Tuesday will be on hiatus until further notice. =/ 


I like the idea of top ten Tuesday. But sometimes the topic for that Tuesday does not catch my interest so instead of following the order I just picked whatever topic I like and listed below.

1. Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To
2. Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read In 2013
3. Top Ten Favorite Covers
4. Top Ten Words/Topics That Instantly Make Me Buy/Pick Up A Book
5. Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet
6. Top Ten Books I HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread
7. Top Ten Books To Read In One Day
8. Top Ten Books I Can't Believe I've Never Read
9. Top Ten Best Bookish Memories (waiting in line for a new release)
10. Top Ten  Books I Recommend The Most
11. Top Ten Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List (basically an auto-buy list is no questions asked..you love this author so much that no matter what they wrote next you'd buy regardless of genre or subject matter)
12. Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character (I know how y'all love your book boyfriends :P )
13.Top Ten Book I am dying to have right now ( release in 2014)
14. Books I'd Want On a Desert Island

No comments :

I LOVE to hear from you so don't be shy and speak your mind =)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...