Sunday, November 4, 2012

Highlight of the Week

What it is about: 
 So basically every Sunday I will post what books that are coming out the following week that I am most anticipated for.

Why I created this topic: 
October was not a good reading month for me: I was so busy the first half of the month and the rest of the month I could not get into the reading. I fell into the trap hole which I call "reading slump." I do not know when I can get out of this state especially life keeps getting the way. And I miss blogging so much but I have no review to post so that's why this topic is born. 

Ok so this week in YA we have



Days of Blood & StarLight by


The second book in the series Daughter of Smoke and Bone

Genres : YA, angel/demon, romance, magic
Hardcover, 528 pages
Expected publication: November 6th 2012 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers

----have not read it yet but I've heard so many good things about this series so definitely check this one out besides look at the cover, it's so gorgeous




------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eternally Yours by Cate Tiernan


 The third book in the series Immortal Beloved.


Genres: YA, paranormal romance
Hardcover, 458 pages
Expected publication: November 6th 2012 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers









---------------------------------------------------

The Sharp Time by

Genres: Contemporary
Hardcover, 228 pages
Published November 8th 2011 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers 
...dont really know since not many people talk about it but the synopsis sounds really good.












----------------------------------------------------

Deity by

 The third book in the Covenant series

Genres: YA, Greek Myth, Paranormal romance
Paperback, 360 pages
Expected publication: November 6th 2012 by Spencer Hill Press


I have a soft spot for Greek myth so I will definitely check out this series




----------------------------------------------------


Fairy Tales from the Brothers Grimm: A New English Version by Philip Pullman

 

 

Hardcover, 400 pages
Expected publication: November 8th 2012 by Viking Adult 
I  love fairy tales and I never read the Brother Grimm's version so cannot wait for this one. Hope it's good. By looking at the cover I guess this is not happy ending fairy tales.

No comments :

I LOVE to hear from you so don't be shy and speak your mind =)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...