Sunday, July 1, 2012

Review: The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa

Author Info: website
Release Date:
October 26th 2011
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Pages: 
394
Source: Purchased
Rating: ★★★★★
Ash, former prince of the Winter Court, gave up everything. His title, his home, even his vow of loyalty.
All for a girl…
and all for nothing.
Unless he can earn a soul.






I finished this book yesterday and it was so emotional that I couldn't write the review right away. I did cry at the end of the book and I wasn't expected that coming at all.  I cried not because Ash and Meghan got together (don't get me wrong I am happy that they can be together at last but somewhere in my head I knew it all along so nothing new here).

One sentence that touched my heart and made my tears falling down is "I am happy that you have finally found peace."  It's just sad and (sigh) I really don't know how to describe its in word. You know the feeling of letting someone know that they can be at rest at last, it's like lifting a heavy weight off your shoulder, feeling happy for them because they can let go of the past but also feel so sad and lonely inside. This book made me fall in love with the series. Before I just liked the series but the last two books had made this Iron fey becoming one of my favorite series of all time.

The iron Knight was told from Ash's point of view, you will have a chance to understand more about Ash not just the cold winter prince Ash. How much I wish Ashallayn'darkmyr Tallyn was real.  When I read this book, I had a mix feeling of wanting to know what happen but at the same time not wanting to finish it because I did not want it to end. Lucky that in September the novella (Iron fey #4.5) is coming out so there will be more of Ash and Meghan(woohoo).

No comments :

I LOVE to hear from you so don't be shy and speak your mind =)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...