Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Review: The Witch's Betrayal by Cassandra Rose Clarke

Publication Date: Feb. 5th 2013 
Publisher: Strange Chemistry
Series: The Assassin's Curse #0.5
Source: Purchased
Rating:
 ★★★★

GR
An ebook original short story set before The Assassin's Curse.

You’ve read The Assassin’s Curse. You’ve met Naji. Now go back in time and see Naji in his earlier years, as he seeks a target and ends up clashing with Leila, the river witch.

This will be a quick mini review. I don't usually read novella except the situation where I'm so into the character and I want to learn more about them. This is why I read this novella. I hope this novella can give me something about Naji so I can understand him a little bit better. And yes indeed I now know why he's so reserved and all mysterious but still I feel somewhat like it's not enough. This is just a glimpse about him and the witch which made me hate the witch even more. No wonder Naji turns out like that, just so poor Ananna =( Ananna may not be as pretty as Leila but she is more better than Leila. I hope Naji will realize that soon. If not, he really is a fool.

This short story is really worth reading so just don't skip it =)

1 comment :

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...