Sunday, January 5, 2014

Bout of Books Read-a-thon Goals & Progress

Bout of Books
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

My Goals
 Well basically read, talk and have fun!
- Finish at least 3 books.<------ 1="" book="" br="" failed="(" finished="" i="" only="">

Participate in at least 1 twitter chat.
Participate in 3 challenges.


♛ Daily Updates

Monday 1/6
Currently Reading: None
(I'm still reading the book that I picked up on Saturday. I hope to finish it by the end of today and tomorrow I can begin my challenge.
Lesson Learned: clear up my reading and don't start anything new 2 days before this challenge)
Total Books Finished: None
Challenges from today: Book Buying Spree @ Bookish Comfort


Tuesday 1/7
Currently Reading: Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
Total Books Finished: None
Challenges from today: Reading Tactics @ Sarah Says Read

Wednesday 1/8
Currently Reading: None
Total Books Finished: 1 (Brightly Woven)
Challenges from today: Introduce someone to your favorite genre @ Doing Dowey

Thursday 1/9
Currently Reading: None
Total Books Finished: 1
Challenges from today: --

Friday 1/10
Currently Reading: The Beginning of Everything
Total Books Finished:1
Challenges from today: --

Saturday 1/11
Currently Reading: The Beginning of Everything
Total Books Finished: 1
Challenges from today:--

Sunday 1/12
Currently Reading:The Beginning Of Everything
Total Books Finished: 1
Challenges from today:--

Final Wrap-up:

Overall I had a fun time and I may do it again in the future. It was a bummer that I didn't complete my goal but that is understandable. Last week was cray cray because I was back in the office after the holidays. I couldn't focus on reading when I got home because I just couldn't keep my eyes open. I thought I'd catch up over the weekend but then I signed up for some volunteer works at my local library. So I failed my reading goal for this challenge =( and I'd have participate more in the twitter chat if not because of the time conflicts. So I just hope next time will be better =)

No comments :

I LOVE to hear from you so don't be shy and speak your mind =)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...