Sunday, November 10, 2013

Review: Prodigy by Marie Lu

Publication Date:January 29th 2013
Publisher: Putnam Juvenile
Pages: 371
Series: Legend #2
Source: Purchased
Rating:
 ★★★★★
GR
Injured and on the run, it has been seven days since June and Day barely escaped Los Angeles and the Republic with their lives. Day is believed dead having lost his own brother to an execution squad who thought they were assassinating him. June is now the Republic's most wanted traitor. Desperate for help, they turn to the Patriots - a vigilante rebel group sworn to bring down the Republic. But can they trust them or have they unwittingly become pawns in the most terrifying of political games?

I just finished Prodigy and now I'm sitting here in front of my computer to jot down my thoughts. I don't even know what to write because this book completely blew my mind (and my brain with it I guess).  I don't even know what I'm feeling right now, just so many feels, so many things happened that I just wanted to talk about but can't because I don't want to ruin the story if you've not read this book yet =(

How should I say it without actually saying it. I think it's safe if I just talk about the relationship between Day and June. It's surprising that between those two, Day is the emotional one. I thought it'd be June but Day is just so sweet. Awww Day can't hide his feelings in front of June. It's written all over his face and June reads it so easily. About June, she's good at keeping her emotional hidden. She is the logic one in the relationship, always thinks things through. She's strong but sometimes I just wish Day could consider about her feeling a little bit more. No matter how good she is at hiding it, she still gets hurt. DUH. She's completely alone in the world and she's struggling to find what is the right thing to do so just give her a break. I seriously disliked Tess in this one. Everyone so worries about her feelings because she had a rough past. Pfft no fair. Everyone has their own problem you just can't say your problem is more important than the others. They are so unfair to June =( And the ending, oh no I just can't, it can't be. I'm really sacred now to read the next book. If something happens I don't think I can't control my emotion =|

I loved Prodigy more than Legend. Such a good sequel. Highly recommended this series.

No comments :

I LOVE to hear from you so don't be shy and speak your mind =)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...