Monday, November 4, 2013

✴A Little Note ✴

Hi everyone!!!

I just wanted to say that this month will be a little bit review crazy month. Don't ask me why. I just woke up one morning and decided that November is the month for FALL INTO FANTASY. So I scheduled all my reviews for my fantasy reads to be up this month (I mean not all because I read too many fantasy books and one month is not enough). And if you're not a fan of fantasy, don't worry because I may throw some reviews for my contemp reads in between. So I hope that will make everyone happy =)

One more thing guys, I may post review every single day but that doesn't mean I read/finish a book a day. Seriously though, I thought I didn't have to say this since that's pretty much a given. Anyway let me say it again: No, I don't read every single day or finish a book a day. I love to read everyday but sometimes life gets in the way. And if you want to know what I'm currently reading you can check out my Goodreads. I always update it there.

Anyway that's all.
Happy reading =D
-Amie

PS: I should post this at the beginning of November but I forgot. Sorry guys.

No comments :

I LOVE to hear from you so don't be shy and speak your mind =)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...