Friday, July 26, 2013

Feature Follow Friday# 16


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison.
       Read more about it Here

Q: What do you do with your books after you are done reading them?

It depends. If it's the book that I love then of course I will put it back on the shelves and keep it for life. If it's the book that I don't like then I'll just donate it to the library or give it away to anyone who might like it. I don't want to keep it around since it will just remind me how much I dislike it. Besides I want to have more room for new books =)

11 comments :

  1. That's interesting!

    I'm now following your with Bloglovin! Here is My FF.

    Shounak @ Shounak's book reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. There are lots of books that I'm willing to donate. But usually I end up keeping it until I get rid of them in a big purge.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, I put them in a box and when the box is filled I'll give it away all together =)

      Delete
  3. I'm exactly the same ^^ though lately, I've been hoarding more than donating...new bloglovin' follower

    Check out my FF here, as well as my second blogaversary giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on my way to your blog now =)

      Delete
  4. After reading the books, i keep the ones i loved in the shelves. As for the rest, i guess i pass it to my frns if they ask for ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower via bloglovin. Happy weekend!!

    My FF Whit's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! New follower. I look forward to your future posts! http://bookcovereviews.blogspot.com

    eBooks: I archive. I only delete if they are free or if I really disliked them
    Physical: Overflow on my bookshelf, which is unfortunately in my closet. I dream of the day when I can have my own library in my house. Until then, I save my books so that I can create said library ;-)

    The great thing about eBooks is that no one can tell that I'm a book hoarder and judge me ;-)

    On some occasions I will give books to the library or local schools.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh "my own library" I like the sound of it =)

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...