Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Review: The Prince by Kiera Cass

Publication Date: March 5th 2013
Publisher: HarperTeen
Pages: 64
Series: The Selection #0.5
Source: Purchased

Rating:
 ★★★★★

GR
Before thirty-five girls were chosen to compete in the Selection...

Before Aspen broke America's heart...

There was another girl in Prince Maxon's life...


It's Maxon's POV of course I would read it. I already love Maxon so this is a big treat for me to get  inside Maxon's head. The Prince will let you know how Maxon thinks about the selection,  and a little bit of insight into his past. And if you didn't love Maxon after reading the Selection then this book will sure make you love him. He deserves to be loved and be happy.

It's a quick read and I totally recommend. It's just this novella made me feel bad for Aspen because at this rate he may lose. I just hope Aspen can find someone else to love. Yes even though it may seem that Maxon and Amer might end up together, I am still not 100% sure. I'm kind of worried because of  Maxon, he doesn't know how to love (the accusation from the Princess).  I  don't know if it's true or not but still it's not a good sign. I hope that I'm just paranoid or Amer will be really heart broken later on =/

No comments :

I LOVE to hear from you so don't be shy and speak your mind =)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...