Thursday, April 18, 2013

Feature Follow Friday # 7


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison.
       Read more about it Here
Q: If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?

This is such a hard question because I have a pretty long list. And it will be forever if I start to list out who I want to meet. So instead I will give you guys the reason why I cannot narrow down to just one or two authors. 

Whenever I finish a book that I end up loving, I always want to meet the author of that book. First I want to thank them, to let them know that I love their books because their books have given me such an enjoyable reading experience. Secondly I want to know how or what has given them idea to such a wonderful story. Lastly I just want to have a little discussion about the book with them so I can understand more on why or what it is the way it is. 


So readers who do you want to meet and why?

 

8 comments :

  1. Hahaha, I couldn't choose either!
    Thanks for sharing.

    New follower via GFC & Bloglovin
    My FF

    Tiffany@Read, Breathe, Read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *fist bump* yay and here I thought I was the only one =)...thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. I had a hard time choosing but I chose someone at the end. New follower! Check out my FF at www.myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked JK Rowling only because I loved Harry Potter but I could have at least made a top Ten or Twenty LOL


    Thanks for the follow
    New Follower GFC & Twitter

    Michelle
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same way after I finish a book! Here is my F&F:
    http://two-tall-tales.blogspot.com/

    I'm a new GFC follower please follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that feel - it's difficult to choose just one! Can't we just have an author convention where bloggers go and talk to authors?

    New follower!

    Check out my FF here

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't know what to say to them, but yeah I'd pretty much thank them. And act really, really awkward :P

    Here's my FF: http://ireadandtell.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-3.html

    New follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is really, really hard to pick just one. I completely understand that.

    New GFC follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...