Friday, June 29, 2012

The Iron Queen( Iron Fey #3) by Julie Kagawa


Author Info: website
Release Date:
January 25th 2011
Publisher:
Harlequin Teen
Pages:
 
358
Rating: 
★★★★★
My name is Meghan Chase.
I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me.
But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.
This time, there will be no turning back.


I was not expected much of this since Iron Daughter did not caught my interest. I picked this up only because I wanted to know what happened.  And OMG this book was a-ma-zing. For me it is even better than the first two books.

 Meghan had grown up a lot (no more crying baby here and halt to the Iron Queen), Ash became so cute with the jealousy and protective thing and Puck (sigh) had made my day lighten. You have to read the book to experience how good the story is since no word can describe it. Fast paced, romantic and adventure oh yes this book has them all. And lucky for me that this is not the last book because the ending of this book made me screaming. I wanted Meghan and Ash be together forever and ever because of what they have gone through and I can' t stand them to be apart. There has to be a way for them to be together and that's what the last book is for. I am sorry but I am so excited to see how Ash is going to do to be with Meghan that I think I will end the review here and off to go read the last book of the Iron Fey. Before I go, I just want to mention that Iron Queen is my all time favorite because  it's made me fall in love with the series again.



No comments :

I LOVE to hear from you so don't be shy and speak your mind =)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...